Monday, April 14, 2008

I had always wanted to blog but did not know how. Reading other people's blogs inspired me and I said to myself...."why not give it a try!".
After all, nobody knows who I am and maybe nobody will read my blog. HaHaHa! See, I have written three (3) sentences so far!
Bloggers do write their diaries and I find them interesting. To read people's diaries from the internet. No harm in reading because I do not know who the blogger is unless he or she wants to be introduced to me. I will be able to share with them my experiences too.
Alright, I will think of something to write tomorrow. Life for me is very routine but I do make full use of it. Be it at home or at the gym I frequent. Tell you something...I signed up as a member with Clark Hatch! Not too bad for someone my age. HaHaHa.

No comments: